I’ve been hearing from a few folks that the donating process can be a bit tricky. After all the kindness I’ve received from you, I’d like to help make the process easier.
So, read on to find step-by-step instructions on how to send me to Uganda! If you’ve already navigated the tricky process, thank you. I’m blessed that you would fund me and glad that you’re following my adventures on social media.
If you’ve been so confused on how to donate, don’t lose heart! Read on for detailed instructions. First, I’ll give instructions on how to donate by mail. Then, I’ll give instructions on how to donate online.
How to Donate By Mail
This is probably the most straight forward way to donate.
- Simply make checks payable to AFLC Journey Missions and leave the memo line blank. (I don’t know the reason for this beyond that it could jeopardize the tax deductible status.)
- Add a separate note that identifies I am to receive the donated funds for my mission trip.
- Mail the check and note to: AFLC Journey Missions, 3110 Medicine Lake Blvd., Plymouth, MN 55441
How to Donate Online
This is the most convenient way to donate.
- Go to www.aflcworldmissions.org.
- On the left sidebar click “online giving.”
- Scroll down to the “Journey Missions” section and click the “Donate Now” button.
- Now you are at the donation page. Under the “Donation” section, choose the amount you’d like to donate. You can always choose the “Other” option and type in the donation amount you desire.
- Under the “Designation” section, choose “Short Term Assistants” under the drop down menu. Then type my name into the box under “If Designating, Please Include Name of Trip Member or STA.”
- From there you can choose to make this a recurring monthly gift, you can type in your billing address and your payment information.
- To finish up, click the “Donate” button. That’s it!
Thank you for donating to my ministry. I’m so excited to see your interest and I hope that you follow my future posts for updates! God bless!